It’s essential, too, that you make the most out of your exams. We’ve included a range of questions for you to ask during your next eye exam, or if necessary, before your exam to avoid any miscommunication. We hope you find these helpful!
Questions to ask at your eye exam…
- Given my age, eye condition and other risk factors, how often should I have my eyes examined?
- At what age should I start to schedule my children for regular eye exams?
- What lens designs and options are a good fit for me?
- Am I a candidate for contact lenses? Am I a candidate for LASIK?
- Do all sunglasses protect my eyes from UV rays?
- What are transition lenses and are they a good option for me?
Things to remember
It’s always a good idea to bring any of the following (if available) to your eye exam appointment:
- A list of all medications, vitamins and other supplements you are taking
- Your most current pair of glasses
- If you have it, a copy of your latest eyeglass prescription
Special thanks to the Transitions EyeGlass Guide for source material that aided in the creation of this website. Visit http://ecp.eyeglassguide.com